Tuesday 26 February 2013

Intro to potatoes

Caution these potatoes may be to crazy for you to handle.

Hey. We are Camille and Gabriela! We are just beginning our adventures in blogging (also known as blobbing).

We wanted to let you guys get to know us better before we carry on, so voila!

HI! My name is camille. I live in canada but I wasnt born here. Pink has always been my favourite colour. I enjoy activities that arent sports because Im quite really uncoordinated.

ELLLO! This is Gabriela or as most of my friends call me Gabby (Gabi). Im a Polish potato. My favourite place in the world is my bedroom (only because there the best threesome happens with me, my pillow and my bed ;) ). Anyway my favourite colour is blue, I kinda have an obsession with that colour. Ya thats all you need to know.

The two of us have a pet horse name King Poh-Tah-Toh. He's very potatoey. We also have a "small" obsession with some youtubers, but you dont need to know who they are. :P

Now the two of us are quite excited to start this blog so bear (raaawr) with us as we get started and learn how to work this thing. XD

We hope you enjoy our randomness and don't mind when potatoes come attacking you. They don't like getting picked on so be careful.

Oh and we might refer to our blog as a blob because thats so much cooler and potatoyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment