Saturday 15 June 2013

I love the guy who invented potalevisions

Hi! 
So as you may have heard, we were watching on the new potalevision. You may be wondering what a potalevision is, so if you are, then you should know that it is our version of a television. 

We have a friend who sells potalevisions and yesterday a new potalevision was delivered to the store so we decided to check it out. It was great! It had SOOOO MANY channels and when watching it seems like the characters are right there in front  of you (it's quite hard to describe it but don't think of a 3D t.v. because it's better than that) ! 

What I just said sounds bad doesn't it? Now it sounds like we're complete "couch potatoes". But, we're really not. Promise. We were just so amazed at its greatness that we had to spend the day watching on it. We don't spend most of our time doing this. Please don't criticize us or any other potato because everyone needs a lazy day once in a while. Don't judge others based on one happening. It's those judgements that causes hate; for example, many believe that potatoes are fat and useless because they are thought to be sitting in front of a potalevision nonstop. I don't even know anyone like that (and believe when I say that I know A LOT of potatoes)!!!

Anyway, I should be going. I need to find something to make money off of so that I can buy my dream potalevision! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment