Sunday 22 September 2013

#firstworldproblems

HASHTAG!!
Humans aren't the only ones who use hashtags. Potatoes do as well.
When potatoes noticed that on Tater (potato version of Twitter) humans had #firstworldproblems trending they decided to join in the fun and came up with some of their own. They came up with #firstpotatoproblems. Just a little different from the human one.

Here are some of the problems potatoes had come up with...


"I want to explore this new farm but my couch is too comfy #firstpotatoproblem"

"Tickets to watch the finals of the potato-sack race are sold out so I have to watch it on my Potalevison. #firstpotatoproblem"

"#firstpotatoproblem cant do anything extreme because humans might see me"

"#firstpotatoproblem cant go skinny dipping because I would be naked forever"

"#firstpotatoproblem want to have fries but that would be cannibalism"

"#firstpotatoproblem cant have a campfire because I would become a baked potato"

"want to have ketchup but i'd have to eat my husband/wife/kids/friends/boyorgirlfriend #firstpotatoproblem"

"#firstpotatoproblem mr.potato head is scary"

"#firstpotatoproblem I wanna run down the farm naked but I would be naked forever than"


As you can see potatoes have great problems. These were some of our favourites.
Comment which was your favourite below or if you can come up with any post them there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment