Friday 21 March 2014

Potato Compliments

Hello! Don't you just love the feeling of being complimented? We sure do! And you know what? Potatoes love them even more! So while we were in economics class our teacher started giving people compliments and we wondered why she didn't compliment them on a deeper, potatoey-er level. Then we realized not everyone is half potato like us. Since you probably don't know what's appropriate to say to a potato we'll help you out so that if you find that special someone they'll really take note of how smooth you are with your words ;)

So without further delay, here are... *drumroll please* the list of the best potato compliments!!!!!!!
-I like your skin
-I like how you look in brown, it is beautifully natural
-Your shape is unlike any other


-The way you sit on that couch is very graceful

-I like how fresh you look after being dug out of the ground
-That ketchup/gravy looks so good on you


-You look beautiful inside and out


These next two are the product of our hunger and may not work as effectively. Please use with caution.
-You light up my tummy with your golden-ness (after a hot oil bath)

-My heart skips a beat everytime I see you (because it means I finally get to eat)

And that is how you compliment a potato (and half potatoes like ourselves of course)! Good luck and tell us how it worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment