Saturday 3 August 2013

Around the world

Hey hey potatoes! I'm not back yet but I managed to find some wifi. I noticed that Camille didn't post yet so I'll give you all an insight on the potato world from this side of the world. 

Currently I'm in Poland and had the chance to get to know a few potatoes. We met in the field not too far from my grandma's house. (Quite romantic) We then continued to get close as I pulled them out of the ground. After a few were rescued  from the clutches of the the wet dirt (rain isn't a good friend sometimes to potatoes..it gets dirt wet and it sticks to the potatoes) we went on romantic walk and then dinner. It was so beautiful. 

I'm currently trying to figure out the life of a potato in the city as the country potatoes were easy to find and very romantic. 

I'll try to post a picture or two as soon as I get back to my hometown. 


~~~~~~
Hey so we want to get to know some of our fans (if we have any). Get in contact with  us through twitter [cambrielapotato] or email [cambrielapotato@gmail.com].
We REALLY want to get to know you so get in contact with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment