Friday 6 December 2013

Shakey plane and opening cabins

I'm pretty sure those things where you put your luggages on a plane are called cabins but if not, I am terribly sorry for calling it by the wrong name. 

Anyways... I believe that either the pilot was not a potato or the weather has some anger towards potatoes on my flight back. The plane was always shaking and so I was uneasy but the worst part of my flight was about after 5 hours after taking off. It was bad enough that it was dark and the plane was shaking but then suddenly some of the the cabins opened by themselves and one of those was the one right above me. It was like those potato horror movies where you just know that the tomato is just going to jump out at in the middle of the chaos. It frightened me quite a bit and it made me realize how much I hate planes and I plan on not going on one anytime soon. Maybe my dislike is just some potato thing because obviously potatoes weren't meant to be up that high from their home, the ground. 

Unfortunately, I did not meet any potatoes there so I cannot compare those potatoes to the ones I know or tell you about how amazing they are. However, I did meet a lot of relatives. None of them were potatoes. I believe they were all full humans. It was nice to see some of my cousins but I felt quite uncomfortable with older relatives that told me they haven't seen me since I was a baby or something along those lines because it seemed that they've known me forever while I saw them as complete strangers. I can conclude that humans are harder to socialize with than potatoes. 

P.S. If you haven't noticed by now, I, Camille, am back from the Philippines!!!

Tell me if you're a potato living in the Philippines and I missed you during my vacation? 
Email: cambrielapotato@gmail.com
Twitter: @cambrielapotato

No comments:

Post a Comment